The Re-Entry Program (REP) is a structured, comprehensive 6 month transitional program for women re-entering society from incarceration. The program explores the underlying issues of mind, body, and spirit that are associated with chemical dependency, co occurring mental illness and trauma.
The Re-Entry Program (REP) equips clients to:
- Begin the process of healing and establish balance in each area of their lives
- Change their thinking and attitudes which become their behaviors and choices
- Better understand addiction and co-occurring mental illness and recognize triggers and symptoms
- Learn skills necessary for preventing relapse and living a recovery lifestyle
Services provided in the Re-Entry Program (REP) include:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Educational groups
- Family therapy (includes Family Enrichment Program events)
- Peer and community support
- Intensive case management
- Structured employment assistance
- Psychiatric evaluation and medication management
- Relapse prevention and life skills groups
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- 12-Step recovery work
- Trauma recovery groups
- Spiritual development opportunities
- Creative expression and wellness activities
- Long-term Aftercare
The Workforce Development Department is an integral part of The Next Door’s mission to equip women with lives of wholeness and hope while helping to strengthen our community by reducing recidivism and creating productive citizens.
Our Workforce Development Program is residential and community-based which offers the following core services:
- Career Assessment/Pre-Post Test
- Job Search Assistance
- Access to Training and Educational Programs
- Personal Presentation
- Long-term Career Planning
- Basic Computer Skills
- Basic Communication Skills
- Resume Writing Technique
- Networking Event Opportunities
- Personal Finance
- Career Workshops
- Entrepreneurship Information
For more information on our workforce and partnering with TND for your staffing needs, please contact Shanna Shilling, email@example.com, Re-entry Services Manager
It is our primary goal to find job placements that are successful for both the hiring businesses and job seekers. The WFD Department works directly with local businesses to ensure that every applicant meets their specific employment criteria.
We meet the employment needs of area businesses by:
- Reducing employer’s time and financial investment involved with advertising, screening, and hiring reliable employees.
- Pre-screening applicants to ensure they meet employment criteria.
- Assisting with the application process for the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) for eligible employees.
- Employment accountability and follow-up to ensure employer satisfaction and employee performance.
- Performing random, monthly drug screening.
DID YOU KNOW:
You could receive up to $2,400 by participating in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) program for employers who hire eligible individuals.
For more information, visit http://www.irs.gov.
To apply to the Re-Entry Program (REP) please call Kristy Pomeroy at 615-251-8805 ext. 608, or email her at Kristy.Pomeroy@thenextdoor.org