The Outpatient Program offers clients a step down to less intensive treatment services following the completion of higher, more structured levels of care. Services are based upon the individual needs of clients and meets less than five hours a week.
Services provided include any combination of the following:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Educational groups
- Psychiatric evaluation and medication management
- Life skills classes integrated with 12-Step principles
- Family Enrichment Program
- Peer and community support
- Case management
- Relapse prevention and life skills groups
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- 12-Step recovery work
- Trauma recovery groups
- Long-term aftercare program, Lifetime Recovery Management
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we will be implementing a telehealth option for our outpatient programs. Please call 855-TND-HOPE (863-4673) for more information.