The Residential Inpatient Treatment program is designed to be a 28-day intensive program that explores the underlying issues of mind, body, and spirit that are associated with substance use disorders, co-occurring mental illness, and trauma.
The Residential Inpatient Treatment Program equips clients to:
- Begin the process of healing and build a foundational knowledge of recovery.
- Change their thinking and attitudes which become their behaviors and choices.
- Better understand addiction and co-occurring mental illness and recognize triggers and symptoms.
- Learn skills necessary for preventing relapse and living a recovery lifestyle.
Residential Inpatient Treatment includes:
- Psychotherapy (group & individual, DBT, CBT)
- Care Management
- Medication Management
- 12 step programming
- Specialty education groups (Parenting, Relapse Prevention, Setting Boundaries, etc.)
- Various therapeutic groups (yoga, Rock to Recovery, off site YMCA groups, exercise)
- Spiritual Wellness
- Diverse and Comprehensive Treatment Teams
To see our facility, click here.