The Residential Treatment Program is a comprehensive, high intensity and structured inpatient treatment program where clients meet multiple hours each day during week days/nights and have continuous structured, yet less intensive, programming on weekends. Programming explores the underlying issues of mind, body and spirit that are associated with chemical dependency, co-occurring mental illness and trauma.
The Residential Treatment Program equips clients to:
- Begin the process of healing and establish balance in each area of their lives.
- Change their thinking and attitudes which become their behaviors and choices.
- Better understand addiction and co-occurring mental illness and recognize triggers and symptoms.
- Learn skills necessary for preventing relapse and living a recovery lifestyle.
Services provided in the Residential Treatment Program Include:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Specialized therapy with art and music
- Educational groups
- Family therapy (includes Family Enrichment Program events)
- Peer and community support
- Intensive case management
- Psychiatric evaluation and medication management
- Relapse prevention and life skills groups
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- 12-Step recovery work
- Trauma recovery groups
- Spiritual development opportunities
- Creative expression and wellness activities
- Long-term Aftercare program