This page includes our most up-to-date program adaptations and organization updates regarding COVID-19.
The Next Door’s Management Team has created a response plan to prevent the spread of COVID-19 virus within the TND community and to maximize the health and safety of our clients and staff. This plan is evaluated daily as new information about the virus becomes available.
Until further notice, we have:
- Cancelled Aftercare and Family Education Group until further notice
- Implemented pre-admissions phone screening and screening for symptoms upon arrival
- Implemented daily screening of staff upon entrance into the building
- Cancelled all off-site activities for clients (YMCA, AA, NA, etc.) until further notice
- Transitioned to telehealth for our Intensive Outpatient Program. Call 855-TND-HOPE (863-4673) for more information or to register.
- Suspended acceptance of any used clothing donations. If you still wish to donate, please buy brand new items and have them sent directly to:
The Next Door
402 22nd Ave N
Nashville, TN 37203
The Next Door is currently not providing COVID-19 testing on-site. For more information on this decision, click here.