UPDATE (3/31/2020, 10:00 am) – We are now offering an Intensive Outpatient Program via Telehealth! For more information or to register, call us at 855-TND-HOPE (863-4673).
We will be unable to accept used clothing donations until further notice. If you still wish to donate, please buy brand new and have them sent directly to:
The Next Door
402 22nd Ave N
Nashville, TN 37203
UPDATE (as of 3/23/2020, 8:30 am): We are considered an essential facility. Our non-essential staff are working from home, but our clinical and medical staff are still here to serve clients. We are taking every precaution to maintain health and safety of all staff and clients.
Updated: 3/20/2020, 11 am
We want to keep you updated on our response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Next Door’s Management Team has created a precautionary plan to prevent the spread of COVID-19 virus within the TND community and to maximize the health and safety of our clients and staff. This plan will be in place until the Center for Disease Control and the World Health Organization declare the pandemic over and that it is safe to resume normal activities.
Important to note:
– Cancellation of Aftercare and Family Education Group until further notice
– Daily monitoring of outpatient clients and staff upon entrance to the facility
– Implementation of preadmissions phone screening and screening for symptoms upon arrival
– Cancellation of all off-site activities for clients (YMCA, AA, NA, etc.) until further notice
– Utilization of telemedicine services by our providers as needed to ensure continuity of care