The 2nd annual Golf Invitational, hosted by Ben and Heather Crane, was a success! Thanks to all who played golf, bid on an auction item, or helped us fund the need – all in support of women with addiction needing residential treatment provided by The Next Door.
Benefiting The Next Door!
Monday, May 7, 2018 at Richland Country Club
- 11:30 A.M. – Registration and warm up
- 12:30 P.M. – Instructional clinic by PGA golfer Ben Crane, and shotgun start
- 4:30 – 6:30 P.M. – Post-tournament reception with short program, live and silent auction
Tournament play is $1000/person, and $4000/team.
Email event organizer Kate McKinnie at firstname.lastname@example.org to register, or for further details.
CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
PRESENTING TOURNAMENT SPONSOR: $25,000
- Two foursomes to play in the tournament
- Naming opportunity on all tournament publicity (press release, website, social media, etc.)
FREEDOM SPONSOR: $10,000
- One foursome to play in the tournament
- Recognition in tournament publicity
HOPE SPONSOR: $5,000
- Two players in the tournament
- Recognition in event signage
SPONSOR OF BEN CRANE’S INSTRUCTIONAL CLINIC: $3,500
- Name recognition for the instructional clinic before tournament play with option to display promotional materials for each player
TEE-OFF LUNCH SPONSOR: $2,500
- Name recognition for the pre-tournament lunch
HOLE SPONSOR: $1,000
- Name / logo recognition at individual hole
** Sponsors at any level are invited to the post-tournament reception to mix and mingle with golfers, spouses, and Richland Country Club leaders, and distribute promotional materials**
Ascend Federal Credit Union
Coca Cola Bottling Company
ServPro of Belle Meade
provided by Bit O’ Heaven Catering