Join us for TND’s 2022 Fall Benefit!
“Beauty for Ashes”
The Next Door has our biggest fundraiser of the year on Tuesday, September 27th, and this year’s Fall Benefit theme is “Beauty for Ashes.” This year Beth Moore and Melissa Beasley are serving as the Event Chairs. Our goal is that this event fosters open conversations about the disease of addiction and how our community can work together to battle this disease.
Additional Event Details:
- The 2022 Fall Benefit will be held on Tuesday, September 27th at Belmont University’s Fisher Center.
- You can choose to attend the luncheon at 11:30 am or livestream the event (link to come).
- Sara Evans will be performing and Rev. Susan Jones will be speaking.
- Our goal is to raise $600,000 through this event to empower women for lifetime recovery!
Becoming a Table Host or Event Sponsor:
- The sponsor form can be found here!
- If you plan to sponsor the event, your commitment must be turned in by July 15th in order to appear in our event invitation. Our invitation will be mailed to 3000+ people, but you can always commit to sponsoring after this has been mailed.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions on your form or payment.