Please review the following guidelines carefully before submitting your donations. Your adherence to these guidelines will help our hard-working volunteers make the Clothing Closet a successful part of our ministry. Thank you!
We are accepting donations that meet the following criteria below.
Most critical needs:
- Maternity Clothes
- Shoes with no heels (Flats, Sandals, Athletic)
On-going Clothing Closet needs include:
- NEW panties, bras, socks, and flip flops (We will not accept these items used!)
- New or gently used clothing.
- Gender neutral shirts
- Comfortable daily casual clothing/lounge-wear for current season
- leggings, sweatpants, jeans, knit tops, sweatshirts
- Coats and jackets (We accept nice coats year around)
- Maternity Clothing in all sizes
- We do not accept formal or business attire
- Welcome Bag supplies (click here for list of items)
- Wish List items (click here for list of items)
Thank you for your generous support of The Next Door! We are grateful you think of us when deciding where to donate!