For more information on our workforce and partnering with TND for your staffing needs, please contact Kristy Pomeroy, Community Services Manager, at 615-251-8805, ext. 608, or via email: email@example.com
It is our primary goal to find job placements that are successful for both the hiring businesses and job seekers. The WFD Department works directly with local businesses to ensure that every applicant meets their specific employment criteria.
We meet the employment needs of area businesses by:
- Reducing employer’s time and financial investment involved with advertising, screening, and hiring reliable employees.
- Pre-screening applicants to ensure they meet employment criteria.
- Assisting with the application process for the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) for eligible employees.
- Employment accountability and follow-up to ensure employer satisfaction and employee performance.
- Performing random, monthly drug screening.
DID YOU KNOW:
You could receive up to $2,400 by participating in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) program for employers who hire eligible individuals.
For more information, visit http://www.irs.gov.