As a result of the opioid epidemic and the great and growing demand for addiction treatment, The Next Door is announcing a strategic decision for our Nashville facility to focus our human and financial resources on treatment services. As of April 30, TND Nashville will no longer provide the Re-Entry/Transitional Housing program for women exiting incarceration. To that end, we are no longer receiving new clients into this program.
This program change will only affect the Nashville six month program for women re-entering the community, currently located at Herman Street.
This change does not affect:
- The Next Door and DOC Correctional Release Center partnership in Chattanooga
- The Next Door’s Treatment continuum in Nashville
- Medically Monitored Detox
- Partial Hospitalization
- The Next Door’s Freedom Recovery Community – affordable housing for women and their children
- The Next Door’s Jesus Calling Distribution program for men and women behind bars
We look forward to continuing our partnership with providing addiction and mental health services for women and their families impacted by the criminal justice system. If you have questions, please reach out to Kristy Pomeroy at Kristy.Pomeroy@thenextdoor.org.