The Freedom Recovery Community (FRC) is permanent affordable apartment living for women and their children. This community provides the opportunity to continue recovery services onsite within a supportive peer environment.
- Furnished 2BR and efficiency apartments available
- Gated community
- Stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, and microwave included
- Utilities included (water & electric)
- Coin-operated laundry room on site
- Communal playground, basketball court, and picnic area
- Parenting, life skills, and recovery groups offered on site
- Woman – 18 years or older
- Has an addiction, but is at least 30 days sober
- Single OR has up to 3 children under the age of 18 years old
- Currently employed, or is willing and able to work 30 hrs/wk OR is receiving SSI or SSDI benefits but still able to work/volunteer
- Must pass a drug screen upon admission
- Must participate in group meetings and case management sessions
To apply for the Freedom Recovery Community, please contact Kristy Pomeroy at 615-251-8805 ext 608, or Kristy.Pomeroy@thenextdoor.org
To download our Affordable Housing brochure, click here.